Tiny Houses for Seniors
Tiny houses are a great option for seniors wishing to downsize and age in-place. Stay close to family and reduce your mortgage and housework in one! If you looking to move into your senior years without being saddled with a mortgage debt, a tiny house on wheels can afford you the opportunity save money and live close to the people you love.
With a tiny house you can:
- Age in place and live close to your family and community.
- Move into a tiny house on your own block and rent out the large house.
- Place your tiny house on a family member’s property, allowing you to live independently while being part of the family.
- Provide your adult children with housing stability and affordability by leasing your family home to them while living in a comfortable tiny house in the back yard.
The possibilities are endless and the benefits are multi-fold:
- Downsize your work-load as well as your bills.
- Enjoy the connection to community that our tiny house on wheels provides.
- Reduce your energy consumption.
- Increase your disposable income.
- Use your time meaningfully by connecting with family, engaging with your community and following your passion projects.
Kerrie Loves Her New Tiny House!
Meet Kerrie! She talks about how she chose a tiny house, what she loves about it and shows you inside…
You too can enjoy living in your own custom built tiny house. Contact us to discuss your tiny house plans!