Choice of Tiny House Trailers
With every trailer purchase you get:
- 3 hours of free consultation with Fred to answer any questions about your build (valued at $210).
- Free entry to all 4 workshops run at different locations in Australia (valued at $288).
- 1 night free accommodation in Fred and Shannon’s tiny house when picking up your trailer from Castlemaine (interstate pick-up only, availability permitting).
- Underfloor storage – perfect for deep cycle batteries or extra storage space.
- A truly insulated floor in your tiny house with no thermal bridging.
- The strongest method of attachment between tiny house and trailer, Fred’s Unified Construction Method®
- Australian materials and built with ethical employment practices and wages.
- The knowledge that all the essential elements of our trailer designs are made in consultation with VASS engineers ensuring the strongest and safest foundation for your tiny home on wheels.
- Extra cabling for legally required outline marker lights front & rear.
- A spare tyre.
- See the video above that shows and explains all these features.
Patent-protected trailer design.
Did you know that this design is protected under Australian and international patent?
How do I buy a Fred’s Tiny House Trailer?
International Award Winning Innovation:
How to Choose Your Tiny House Trailer Specifications
Choosing your trailer Style:
Flat Top or Protruding Wheel Guard?
Tri-axle or Tandem?
Read this page to help you make an informed style decision.See More
Choosing your trailer width.
A guide to choosing the right width for your new tiny home.
SIP Accepting Tiny House TrailersSee More
Custom DesignsSee More
Transportable Tiny House DecksSee More
Towing Equipment to Pick Up Your Tiny House Trailer
Get these essential items so that you can hook up and travel home with ease.See More