Choice of Tiny House Trailers
All Fred’s Tiny House Trailers are approved within the new VSB1 Revision 6 Regulatory Framework
All of Fred’s Tiny House Trailers are compliant with the new regulatory framework (July 1st 2023) as represented in the VSB1 Revision 6 from the Australian Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Regional Development, Communications and the Arts (DITRDCA).
- All Fred’s Tiny House Trailers will be supplied with a compliance plate;
- All Fred’s Tiny House Trailers have Vehicle Type Approvals (VTAs);
- All Fred’s Tiny House Trailers will be supplied with a VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) and
- All Fred’s Tiny House Trailers will be entered into the RAV (Register of Approved Vehicles).
Registering your tiny house trailer:
Your Fred’s Tiny House Trailer will be eligible for registration in your state or territory because it will be recognised within the new regulatory systems.
Registering your tiny house as a caravan:
You will be responsible for building a tiny house (caravan) in a way that meets all of the relevant Australian Design Rules (ADRs). Learn more about this in our Deep Dive Tiny House Workshop series.
Fred’s Tiny House Trailers Features:
Hot Dip Galvanized Tiny House Trailers:
With every tiny house trailer purchase you get:
- 3 hours of free consultation with Fred to answer any questions about your build (valued at $210).
- Free access to online course www.tinyhouseuniversity.com.au (valued at $288).
- 1 night free accommodation in Fred and Shannon’s tiny house when picking up your trailer from Castlemaine (interstate pick-up only, availability permitting).
- Aluminium underfloor storage box/es – perfect for deep cycle batteries or extra storage space.
- A truly insulated floor in your tiny house with no thermal bridging.
- The strongest method of attachment between tiny house and trailer, Fred’s Unified Construction Method®
- Australian materials and built with ethical employment practices and wages.
- The knowledge that all the essential elements of our trailer designs are made in consultation with VASS engineers ensuring the strongest and safest foundation for your tiny home on wheels.
- Extra cabling for legally required outline marker lights front & rear.
- A spare tyre.
- See both videos above for features of all Fred’s Tiny House Trailers including Version 2.0!
Patent-protected trailer design. Did you know that this design is protected under Australian and international patent? Find out more here.
Tiny House Trailer Prices:
Current trailer prices, click here.
How do I buy a Fred’s Tiny House Trailer?
How to Choose Your Tiny House Trailer Specifications
Compare Trailer Prices & SpecificationsSee More
Choosing your trailer Style:
Flat Top or Protruding Wheel Guard?
Tri-axle or Tandem?
Read this page to help you make an informed style decision.See More
Choosing your trailer width.
A guide to choosing the right width for your new tiny home.
DuraGal or Hot Dip Galvanized?
Find out more about the choice of finishes on your tiny house trailer.See More
Lightweight Hollow Axles.
The less your trailer weighs, the more house you get to enjoy!See More
Carbon Neutral Tiny House Trailer.
Off-set the CO2 emissions of your trailer for only $30.See More
SIP Accepting Tiny House TrailersSee More
Custom DesignsSee More
Deck Mounts on your Tiny House Trailer
If you are going to have a deck on your tiny house, get deck mounts on your trailer for easy installation when the time comes.See More
Towing Equipment to Pick Up Your Tiny House Trailer
Get these essential items so that you can hook up and travel home with ease.See More