Choice of Tiny House Trailers
Fred’s Tiny House Trailers Features:
Introducing FTH Trailers Version 2.0:
With every trailer purchase you get:
- 3 hours of free consultation with Fred to answer any questions about your build (valued at $210).
- Free access to online course www.tinyhouseuniversity.com.au (valued at $288).
- 1 night free accommodation in Fred and Shannon’s tiny house when picking up your trailer from Castlemaine (interstate pick-up only, availability permitting).
- Aluminium underfloor storage box/es – perfect for deep cycle batteries or extra storage space.
- A truly insulated floor in your tiny house with no thermal bridging.
- The strongest method of attachment between tiny house and trailer, Fred’s Unified Construction Method®
- Australian materials and built with ethical employment practices and wages.
- The knowledge that all the essential elements of our trailer designs are made in consultation with VASS engineers ensuring the strongest and safest foundation for your tiny home on wheels.
- Extra cabling for legally required outline marker lights front & rear.
- A spare tyre.
- See both videos above for features of all Fred’s Tiny House Trailers including Version 2.0!
Patent-protected trailer design. Did you know that this design is protected under Australian and international patent? Find out more here.
Need a cost estimate?
Compare prices and specifications on all our standard trailers here.
How do I buy a Fred’s Tiny House Trailer?
Designing your tiny house?
If you’re in the design phase of your tiny house project, learn all of Fred’s design ideas, tricks and tips from home in the comprehensive How To Build A Tiny House – The Australian Online Course. You get it for FREE with your tiny house trailer, so why not start now?
International Award Winning Innovation:
How to Choose Your Tiny House Trailer Specifications
Compare Trailer Prices & SpecificationsSee More
Choosing your trailer Style:
Flat Top or Protruding Wheel Guard?
Tri-axle or Tandem?
Read this page to help you make an informed style decision.See More
Choosing your trailer width.
A guide to choosing the right width for your new tiny home.
Lightweight Hollow Axles.
The less your trailer weighs, the more house you get to enjoy!See More
SIP Accepting Tiny House TrailersSee More
Custom DesignsSee More
Transportable Tiny House DecksSee More
Towing Equipment to Pick Up Your Tiny House Trailer
Get these essential items so that you can hook up and travel home with ease.See More