Tiny House Construction Plans
Choose a ready-to-go Tiny House Construction Plan
We have a small selection of ready-to-go tiny house construction plans available to choose from, which are available for sale with the matching trailer. Choose a construction plan below and then choose the trailer to match it when you request a trailer quote. Look for the Trailer&Plans Package section of the quote form.
Why choose one of these Tiny House Construction Plan from Fred’s Tiny Houses?
These tiny house construction plans:
- Use the Unified Construction Method®.
- Stay strong during transport to allow for high winds and long periods of road vibration.
- Comply to the VSB1 caravan standards so that you may register your completed tiny house as a caravan in any Australian state or territory.
- Support off-grid systems for electricity, gas, composting toilet and solid fuel heaters.
- Provide very good passive airflow, natural lighting and year-round comfort.
- Are properly insulated in floor, walls and roof for a thermally efficient and comfortable house year-round.
- Fit your Fred’s Tiny House Trailer perfectly.
- Are able to be built under the 4500kg weight rating of your trailer*.
*Material choice is critical to maintaining the overall weight of your tiny house under the 4500kgs, and you will be responsible for your material choices. For a density list of common building materials, click here.
How much do these Tiny House Construction Plan cost?
Each tiny house construction plan costs $1500 (incl GST) and is available for purchase with the matching trailer. Fill in this quote request form to find out how much your Trailer&Plans Package will cost.
Will Fred’s Tiny Houses build this tiny house for me?
No, but we do have a list of builders who like building Fred’s Tiny Houses designs and using the Unified Construction Method®.
Contact us on (03) 5472 2130 from 9am-3pm weekdays to find out about a tiny house builder for your build.
Tiny House Construction Plans:
Jim’s Pop-Up Roof Tiny House: Plans
Stand up in your loft bedroom, and fold the roof down for transport!See More
Fred’s Original Tiny House: Plans
Fred’s iconic tiny house has been extended (from it’s original 5.4 meters long) to 7.2 meters long, giving you a large bathroom and both lofts can fit a double bed.See More
Custom Tiny House Plans
Got a specific design in mind? Speak to one of our associates to turn your tiny house idea into a construction plan that fits onto a Fred’s Tiny Houses Trailer and uses the UCM®.See More