Brunswick JUNE – Where to Put a Tiny House
June 21 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm AEST$80.00
Council Regulations in your area:
The most often asked question by prospective tiny house owner/builders is “where can I put a tiny house?” And because the answers are a bit complicated, we take a detailed look at various local laws that can affect tiny house living.
In this three hour workshop offered by Fred Schultz (Fred’s Tiny Houses) participants will:
- gain some historical understanding of the tiny house movement and key relevant information regarding where to put a tiny house in New South Wales, South Australia, Tasmania and Victoria
- introduction to relevant local laws & planning regulations
- real life case studies of where tiny house people are living
- regulations concerning Tiny House on Wheels (THOW’s)
- regulations regarding a tiny house on a foundation
- who is regulating THOW’s and tiny houses on foundations
- the case for and against regulation
Fred will be bringing you all he has learned about tiny house legalities in this three hour workshop!
Money back guarantee:
We stand by all our workshops and are confident that you will leave satisfied. That’s a 100% money back guarantee.