- This event has passed.
BRUNSWICK March – Tiny House Workshops: Package of 4
March 20 @ 9:00 am - March 21 @ 4:00 pm AEDT$288.00
Workshops @ CERES : Van Raay Centre Room 4
Attend all 4 Workshops in person at CERES in Brunswick East (Van Raay Centre Room 4) to learn everything you need to know about planning for, designing and building a tiny house on wheels here in Australia.
Learn how to make your tiny house compliant to Australian regulations, vibration resilient, strong and appropriate for an Australian climate. Save yourself months of research, nail-biting stress and possibly thousands of dollars in mistakes.
For anyone planing on building or buying a tiny house on wheels, this series is a must.
The package includes:
Taking It Off Grid for Tiny House Builders 1pm to 4pm
We stand by our products and services with a 100% money back satisfaction guarantee.
Do I get the Online Course for free with the in-person workshop ticket?
No, not with 1 ticket to the in-person workshops. But if you buy 2 tickets to the Package of 4 Weekend workshops, then yes, you do get 1 free entry to the Online Course. Yay! So if you are attending the Package of 4 Weekend workshops with your partner, friend, parent, for example, then the pair will receive 1 free access to the Online Course.
Do I get a discount on the Online Course after attending the workshops in person?
Yes! You get a 50% discount on the Online Course after attending the workshops in person. No more relying on memory, taking complicated notes or wondering what Fred meant when said that thing about wiring. Just get the whole 4 workshops forever in the Online Course for your reference.
- This event will only run if we can do it safely within public safety guidelines that apply at the time of the event.
- We have limited the ticket numbers to 19, based on previous public safety advice of only meeting in groups of 20 indoors. We hope that this guideline will apply again by the time December rolls around.
- If we cannot run the event we will let you know as soon as possible and give ticket holders these options for how to proceed. Also, if you are sick in any way or think you may have been exposed to Covid-19, please do not attend the workshop. In either of these circumstances, ticket holders may chose to:
- Take the workshops at a later date,
- Switch over to the Online Course instead or
- Receive a full refund of their ticket cost.
- The venue is large enough to maintain social distancing of 1.5 meters between people (or 4 square meters to each person).
- We will provide hand sanitiser and appreciate your conscientious use of it.
- Please bring your own:
- Drink bottle
- We will not be selling tickets to individual workshops this time. We are reserving the limited tickets for people who can attend the whole course.
“May I fully recommend Fred’s Tiny House on wheels course.
My daughter became interested.
She asked me to give an insight to the course and the whole movement.
Council open night discussions and tiny house expos were a mixed bag of uncertainty.
I had a vast building employment and was nearly 65 years of age.
I’d worked with truly amazing tradesmen on big projects and became amazed at what can be done.
Fred’s Tiny Houses were in a Melbourne suburb nearby.
Being arrogant but open minded I listened really carefully to the two day course. I ordered a trailer, and started.
I had no fear of the project but everyday I was reminded in my mind from the course, do this, consider this, remember this, and I was happy I’d gone with Fred’s Tiny Houses.
Sometimes I forged my own methods from experience. Sometimes I recalled what the course set out and I knew; I shouldn’t be so arrogant. I had to remember I was building a tiny house on wheels.
Fred was spot on in every aspect of the course and extra advice thereafter. I put him up there with the great tradesmen I worked with over the years and the advice he and they offered.
No regrets at all with the tiny house and it’s complete.
One regret really!
I wish I had listened more carefully to every point. They are all important.
I’d recommend the course which extended my learning.”