Version 2.0 FTH Trailers
Introducing Fred’s Tiny House Trailers Version 2.0
Australia’s Best Tiny House Trailers Just Got Better:
- Hot Dip Galvanized for complete rust protection
- Lightweight : Hollow axles are an option for same price as solid
- Aluminium underfloor storage boxes are included as standard
- Feature two compliance plates for ease of registration in a two step process:
- Compliance plate 1: For your trailer, specifying it’s weight rating and tare weight; and
- Compliance plate 2: For your completed tiny house, specifying it’s finished weight.
V2.0 FTH Trailers also include all of these great design features from our Classic trailer design:
With your tiny house trailer purchase you get:
- 3 hours of free consultation with Fred to answer any questions about your build (valued at $210).
- Free access to online course www.tinyhouseuniversity.com.au (valued at $288).
- 1 night free accommodation in Fred and Shannon’s tiny house when picking up your trailer from Castlemaine (interstate pick-up only, availability permitting).
- Aluminium underfloor storage box/es – perfect for deep cycle batteries or extra storage space.
- A truly insulated floor in your tiny house with no thermal bridging.
- The strongest method of attachment between tiny house and trailer, Fred’s Unified Construction Method®
- Australian materials and built with ethical employment practices and wages.
- The knowledge that all the essential elements of our trailer designs are made in consultation with VASS engineers ensuring the strongest and safest foundation for your tiny home on wheels.
- Extra cabling for legally required outline marker lights front & rear.
- A spare tyre.
Have a look at our trailers here.
Ready to order?
Get a trailer quote here.