8.0M Protruding Wheel Guard Tiny House Trailer 4500kg
4500kgs ATM Protruding Wheel Guard 8.0 Meter Tiny House Trailer
- $15,750* Inc. GST
- Tare weight: ~890kgs (2 hollow axles)
- Trailer floor height from ground: 670mm
- Ball coupling: 70mm or Pintle ring: 3″ (75mm ID inside dimension, 116mm OD outside dimension).
* Prices are for our Victoria, Australia manufacturing facilities. For other locations, prices may vary.
Compare this trailer to others in our range here.
With every trailer purchase you get:
- 3 hours of free consultation with Fred to answer any questions about your build (valued at $210).
- Free access to online course www.tinyhouseuniversity.com.au (valued at $288).
- 1 night free accommodation in Fred and Shannon’s tiny house when picking up your trailer from Castlemaine (interstate pick-up only, availability permitting).
- Aluminium underfloor storage box/es – perfect for deep cycle batteries or extra storage space.
- A truly insulated floor in your tiny house with no thermal bridging.
- The strongest method of attachment between tiny house and trailer, Fred’s Unified Construction Method®
- Australian materials built locally with ethical employment practices and wages.
- The knowledge that all the essential elements of our trailer designs are made in consultation with VASS engineers ensuring the strongest and safest foundation for your tiny home on wheels.
- Extra cabling for legally required outline marker lights front & rear.
- A spare tyre.