7.2M Protruding Wheel Guard Tiny House Trailer
The 7.2Meter ‘Protruding Wheel Guard’ style Tiny House Trailer comes in one version, 4500kg ATM.
To help make it easy to compare prices & specifications for all of our trailers we’ve made this easy trailer guide: Compare Tiny House Prices & Specifications Guide.
4500kg ATM Protruding Wheel Guard Tandem-Axle 7.2Meter – $13,250 Inc. GST
The 4500kg ATM 7.2 meter long ‘protruding wheel guards’ style tiny house trailer style comes with 2 axles (tandem-axles), a 70mm ball coupling and a trailer to floor height to ground of 680mm.
With every trailer purchase you get:
- 3 hours of free consultation with Fred to answer any questions about your build (valued at $210).
- Free entry to all 4 workshops run at different locations in Australia (valued at $288).
- A free basic framing plan and SketchUp file that fits your trailer like a glove and can be customised to fit your unique floor plan.
- 1 night free accommodation in Fred and Shannon’s tiny house when picking up your trailer from Castlemaine (interstate pick-up only, availability permitting).
- Underfloor storage – perfect for deep cycle batteries or extra storage space.
- A truly insulated floor in your tiny house with no thermal bridging.
- The strongest method of attachment between tiny house and trailer, Fred’s Unified Construction Method®
- Australian materials and built with ethical employment practices and wages.
- The knowledge that all the essential elements of our trailer designs are made in consultation with VASS engineers ensuring the strongest and safest foundation for your tiny home on wheels.
- Extra cabling for legally required outline marker lights front & rear.
- A spare tyre.
- See our video that runs through all these features.
To buy a tiny house trailer: