7.2M Flat Top Tiny House Trailer
The 7.2Meter ‘Flat Top’ Tiny House Trailer style comes in one version, 4500kg ATM.
To help make it easy to compare prices & specifications for all of our trailers we’ve made this easy trailer guide: Compare Tiny House Prices & Specifications Guide
4500kg ATM Flat Top Tandem-Axle 7.2Meter – $13,250 Inc. GST
The 4500kg ATM 7.2 meter long ‘flat top’ style tiny house trailer comes with 3 axles (tri-axles), a 70mm ball coupling and a trailer to floor height to ground of 745mm (our new flat top trailer design is 35mm lower to the ground than the old flat top trailer design).
With every trailer purchase you get:
- 3 hours of free consultation with Fred to answer any questions about your build (valued at $210).
- Free entry to all 4 workshops run at different locations in Australia (valued at $288).
- A free basic framing plan and SketchUp file that fits your trailer like a glove and can be customised to fit your unique floor plan.
- 1 night free accommodation in Fred and Shannon’s tiny house when picking up your trailer from Castlemaine (interstate pick-up only, availability permitting).
- Underfloor storage – perfect for deep cycle batteries or extra storage space.
- A truly insulated floor in your tiny house with no thermal bridging.
- The strongest method of attachment between tiny house and trailer, Fred’s Unified Construction Method®
- Australian materials and built with ethical employment practices and wages.
- The knowledge that all the essential elements of our trailer designs are made in consultation with VASS engineers ensuring the strongest and safest foundation for your tiny home on wheels.
- Extra cabling for legally required outline marker lights front & rear.
- A spare tyre.
- See our video that runs through all these features.
To buy a tiny house trailer: