4.8 Meter Tiny House Trailer 3500kgs Protruding Wheel Guard
4.8 Meter Tiny House Trailer 3500kg ATM Tandem Axle Protruding Wheel Guard (Model #1)
- $11,970 Inc. GST – DuraGal (DG)
- $13,630 Inc. GST – Hot Dip Galvanized (HDG)
- Tare weight: ~640kg to 670kg (v.2.1)*
- Trailer floor height from ground: 590mm
- Ball coupling: 50mm
- This tiny house trailer is compliant to the VSB1 Revision 6 ( Vehicle Standard Bulletin 1 Revision 6) which came into full effect on 1st July 2023, meaning the trailer comes with:
- Compliance plate
- VTA (Vehicle Type Approval)
- RAV entry (Register of Approved Vehicles) which is nation-wide
- Eligible for registration in your state or territory
* This video is of a v.2.0 4.8mtr 2800kg ATM Model #1(Roma) HDG trailer. The current trailer offer for this model now has an ATM of 3500kg and the floor to ground height is slightly raised.
Compare this 4.8 Meter Tiny House Trailer to others in our range here.
4.8 Meter Tiny House Trailer in action:
The super talented tiny house builder Andrew Goy in Selby, Vic shows off the near-completed tiny house build. The clients wanted a bespoke tiny house in the traditional shape of a Roma Caravan for a tarot card reading venue. See more of Andy’s work on his Instagram account: @andygoyoz
With every tiny house trailer purchase you get:
- 3 hours of free consultation with Fred to answer any questions about your tiny house build (valued at $210).
- Free access to How To Build A Tiny House – The Australian Online Course www.tinyhouseuniversity.com.au (valued at $288).
- 1 night free accommodation in Fred and Shannon’s tiny house when picking up your trailer from Castlemaine (interstate pick-up only, availability permitting).
- Aluminium underfloor storage box/es – perfect for deep cycle batteries or extra storage space.
- A truly insulated floor in your tiny house with no thermal bridging.
- The strongest method of attachment between tiny house and trailer, Fred’s Unified Construction Method®
- Australian materials built locally with ethical employment practices and wages.
- The knowledge that all the essential elements of our trailer designs are made in consultation with VASS engineers ensuring the strongest and safest foundation for your tiny home on wheels.
- Extra cabling for legally required outline marker lights front & rear.
- A spare tyre.
4.8 meter Fred’s Tiny House Trailer: