STAY IN A TINY HOUSE
Book a Tiny House Stay with us
Try out tiny house living. Try out living off the grid in a tiny house that uses no fossil fuels.
- Sleep in a loft bed.
- Cook on a stove & in an oven that uses renewable ethanol.
- Test drive a modern urine diverting composting toilet, which happens to be the smallest one available in Australia. Try it to see if it works for you personally and in your own tiny house design.
- Inspect the handmade wood heater with wetback & passive solar hot water system that Fred designed and built.
- Bathe in gravity-fed hot water in a Japanese style bathtub.
- Experience what it’s like to be in a well-built, cleverly designed, fully insulated for summer & winter tiny house.
- Get the feel of what it’s like to move around in a tiny house with your partner
- Start imagining what liberating yourself from the bills of a big house might be like.
Tiny Houses naturally consume less of our natural resources and that’s more sustainable for our planet and future generations. A Tiny House makes sense in today’s changing environmental climate.
While aesthetic beauty may not be your reason to go tiny, it helps inspire us here at Fred’s Tiny Houses to create cozy homes where form and function dance together in a place you can call your own.