Stay in a Tiny House
Try before you buy
Test drive living in a tiny house to see if you can really do it. When you book a stay in Fred & Shannon’s tiny house you can:
- Sleep in a loft bed.
- Cook on a stove & in an oven that uses renewable ethanol.
- Test drive a modern urine diverting composting toilet, which happens to be the smallest one available in Australia. Try it to see if it works for you personally and in your own tiny house design.
- Inspect the handmade wood heater with wetback & passive solar hot water system that Fred designed and built.
- Bathe in gravity-fed hot water in a Japanese style bathtub.
- Experience what it’s like to be in a well-built, cleverly designed, fully insulated for summer & winter tiny house.
- Get the feel of what it’s like to move around in a tiny house with your partner
- Start imagining what liberating yourself from the bills of a big house might be like.
Convince your partner
You are convinced that you can live in a tiny house, but your loved one? Not so much. Here is a perfect opportunity to trial tiny house living with your loved one to get them on board.
Fun stuff to do in Castlemaine, Vic
Wesley Hill Market every Saturday 9am – 1pm.
Maldon Farmer’s Market & Artists Market every 2nd Sunday of the month.
Castlemaine to Maldon historic railway with steam train every Wednesday and weekends, going straight past the tiny house!
Vintage Bazaar, micro brewery, micro coffee roastery, Ice Cream Social & more at The Mill.