Taking It Off Grid for Tiny House Builders
Tickets now available for BRUNSWICK (Melbourne)
TAKING IT OFF-GRID FOR TINY HOUSE BUILDERS
You want to live the environmental dream and pay no bills in your off-grid tiny house, but just where do you begin and how do you make a tiny house be off-grid?
Get informed, clear honest advice about how to incorporate an off-grid capacity into your tiny house design from someone who knows off-grid, in a tiny house, in Australia AND how to do it without using fossil fuels.
In this half-day (3 hour) workshop:
- Learn how battery storage & solar panels work in a tiny house.
- Understand how a modern composting toilet works.
- Tips & tricks for insulating for summer. Learn Fred’s proven method to keep your loft bed ceiling cool in summer; including how to create a radiant barrier in your tiny house.
- Understand how to design a hot water system for a tiny house which is environmentally friendly and uses only renewable resources and no fossil fuels.
It can be done! And you can do it!
Learn from an expert, who has built an off-grid tiny house that works.
This workshop is for DIY-ers
This workshop is for the DIY-er and not intended as a professional development workshop for tradespeople wishing to branch out into tiny house building. Please call Fred if this is your interest. (Fred’s mobile: 0408330420)
What others have said about this workshop:
“Great to get an overview of what can be done to go off grid and how Fred has applied his knowledge & research.”
“Fred, thanks for sharing your knowledge & experience clearly gleaned over a long time. All highly practical.”
“Thank you for sharing your knowledge & experience. Great practical information. The workshop has been a great starting point into researching & developing the ‘off-grid’ concept.”
“Very helpful for off-grid hopefuls like me. Good social interactive with other people sharing their projects and knowledge also.”
“Such a bountiful source of great info.”
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We stand by all our workshops and are confident that you will leave satisfied. That’s a 100% money back guarantee.
Choose your city from the drop down menu below.
Fred has introduced a new hands-on scale model in this workshop series so you can see, touch & fully grasp Fred’s awesome Unified Tiny House Construction Method which joins together as a unified whole trailer-floor-walls-roof; creating the strongest attachment method anywhere. Guaranteed.
All this in a tiny house trailer & house design that includes:
- Underfloor storage suitable for off-grid deep cycle batteries;
- Radiant barrier to stay cool in summer;
- Floor insulation;
- Heaps of outdoor storage on the draw bar;
- Made to be insurable, roadworthy, strong, lightweight and registered as a caravan in Australia.
- No limit financing for qualified buyers of a Fred’s tiny house trailer,shell or complete tiny house.
- Infinitely adaptable to any floor plan you dream up. Yep, that’s right, learning Fred’s construction method does not limit in anyway your floor plan or roof design.
- Build-able by a DIY-er like you !
Please note: Fred’s construction method which is illustrated using the scale model is assembled and shared sequentially over the whole weekend of 4 workshops, so to get the full benefit of Fred’s model & method you need to attend all four workshops.
If you are interested, choose the “4 Workshop Package” and get a $45 discount off the individual workshop price.
|City, Date & Time
In Adelaide, SA – Again in 2018, date is yet to be determined, In Byron Bay, NSW – Saturday, 4th November 2017 – 1:00pm to 4:00pm, In Brunswick (Melbourne), VIC – Saturday, 24th February 2018 – 1:00pm to 4:00pm, In Hobart, TAS – in 2018 date is yet to be determined, In Castlemaine, VIC – in 2018 date is yet to be determined