A Tiny House Workshop Organisational Genius – Brunswick, VIC
A Tiny House Workshop Organisational Genius – Adelaide, SA
A Tiny House Workshop Organisational Genius – Hobart, TAS
- 10 hours of work in total.
- Free attendance to all 4 workshops (dates yet to be determined)
Your Role as, Tiny House Workshop Organisational Genius:
- Attend and organise a weekend of workshops in your city (Brunswick, Adelaide or Hobart).
- Find, visit, assess & liaise with an appropriate venue for hire (4hrs).
- Promote the workshops locally (3 hrs).
- Room set up (1 hr before) and pack down (1 1/2 hr after).
- Welcome & name tags (1/2 hr before).
- Looking after refreshments (1/2 hr).
- Look after attendees special needs during the workshop (1/2 hr during).
- You have your own independent transport and can do a last minute run to the store if need be.
How to apply:
- Download the Job Description – “Tiny House Workshop Organizational Genius”.
- Send an email to email@example.com with the subject heading: “Tiny House Workshop Organisational Genius – [insert your City]”.
- Your email application should include:
- Your responses to the Key Selection Criterion
- Your resume
Application Deadline: July 5th 2017