Next level SketchUp
For DIY Tiny House Builders Day 2 of 2
Rocket your SketchUp drawing to the next level.
Spend this full day workshop working on your tiny house drawing with the full support of Fred at your side.
- Learn how to test your design for staying cool in summer.
- Learn how to test your design for functionality in the virtual world, before you build it in the real world.
- Overcome any hurdles that you may encounter using SketchUp with individual support from Fred and a small group of co-participants.
- Learn building methods & techniques relevant to your particular design.
- Get a Fred’s Tiny Houses Starter Pack of Tiny House Components. The Starter Pack Includes: trailer, windows, doors, stud walls, bath, shower & toilet, all from Australian suppliers, so you know you can get them here. All Fred’s drawings are editable. Components are not for resale. For your private use only.
- Learn from someone who’s done it all before!
- See the Special Offer below if you attend both SketchUp workshops.
This workshop is appropriate for people who have a very skillful knowledge of SketchUp or who have already attended “Introduction To SketchUp“.
You must bring to this workshop:
- Your own laptop with SketchUp Make 2017 installed.
- A 3-Button scroll wheel mouse.
What others have said about this course:
“Great delivery! Handy hand-out!”
“It all came together for me in day 2 [NEXT LEVEL SKETCHUP WORKSHOP].”
“Practical application – seeing skills demonstrated then doing the example / skill ourselves.”
“The most valuable thing about the course was working on the different tools.”
“Practicing skills & working on personal drawing were the most valuable parts of this course for me.”
Date & Time:
Sunday, 28th May 2017
(see note below)
Cost: 1 Person $155
Tickets are non-refundable.
Tickets are transferable to another person, if you cannot attend.
(Limited to 10 Participants)
* If we get sufficient numbers we will be meeting at the Castlemaine Uniting Church Hall. If there are not sufficient numbers to justify the cost of hiring the church hall we will be meeting at Fred’s private home (in Castlemaine) in the tiny house. All ticket holders will be contacted prior to the event.
A Special Offer for attendees of both SketchUp Workshops
Did you know that SketchUp PRO can generate an exact Materials & Cutting List for you when you have a well organized drawing? AND you don't have to pay the $950 AUD to get SketchUp PRO, because just by attending the two SketchUp workshops Fred will use his version of SketchUp PRO to generate your materials & cutting lists for you for FREE!