Introduction to SketchUp
For DIY Tiny House Builders – Day 1 of 2
Learn the fundamental skills for building your tiny house in virtual space using this powerful & FREE 3D drawing program called, SketchUp.In this full day workshop a small group of participants will learn:
- The essential tools & skills for tiny house builders to master in SketchUp.
- How to organise your drawing so navigation, changes and construction documents are made easy.
- We will help you master the 3-Button scroll wheel mouse. An essential skill for building a tiny house drawing.
This workshop is appropriate for people who have no experience using SketchUp and for anyone wanting to refresh their knowledge of the basics.
You must bring to this workshop:
- Your own laptop with SketchUp Make 2017 installed.
- A 3-Button scroll wheel mouse.
What others have said about this course:
“Great delivery! Handy hand-out!”
“It all came together for me in day 2 [NEXT LEVEL SKETCHUP WORKSHOP].”
“Practical application – seeing skills demonstrated then doing the example / skill ourselves.”
“The most valuable thing about the course was working on the different tools.”
“Practicing skills & working on personal drawing were the most valuable parts of this course for me.”
Date & Time:
Saturday, 27th May 2017
(see note below)
Cost: 1 Person $155
Tickets are non-refundable.
Tickets are transferable to another person, if you cannot attend.
(Limited to 10 Participants)
* If we get sufficient numbers we will be meeting at the Castlemaine Uniting Church Hall. If there are not sufficient numbers to justify the cost of hiring the church hall we will be meeting at Fred’s private home (in Castlemaine) in the tiny house. All ticket holders will be contacted prior to the event.
A Special Offer for attendees of both SketchUp Workshops
Did you know that SketchUp PRO can generate an exact Materials & Cutting List for you when you have a well organized drawing? AND you don't have to pay the $950 AUD to get SketchUp PRO, because just by attending the two SketchUp workshops Fred will use his version of SketchUp PRO to generate your materials & cutting lists for you for FREE!