Best Tiny House Trailers in Australia Video
Fred makes the best tiny house trailers in Australia.
With every trailer purchase you get:
- 3 hours of free consultation with Fred to answer any questions about your build (valued at $210).
- Free entry to all 4 workshops run at different locations in Australia (valued at $288).
- A free basic framing plan and SketchUp file that fits your trailer like a glove and can be customised to fit your unique floor plan.
- 1 night free accommodation in Fred and Shannon’s tiny house when picking up your trailer from Castlemaine (interstate pick-up only, availability permitting).
- Underfloor storage – perfect for deep cycle batteries or extra storage space.
- A truly insulated floor in your tiny house with no thermal bridging.
- The strongest method of attachment between tiny house and trailer, Fred’s Unified Construction Method™
- Australian materials and built with ethical employment practices and wages.
- The knowledge that all the essential elements of our trailer designs are made in consultation with VASS engineers ensuring the strongest and safest foundation for your tiny home on wheels.
- Extra cabling for legally required outline marker lights front & rear.
- A spare tire
To buy a tiny house trailer:
- Fill out our online Order Form specifying your trailer.
- Make an initial and refundable Good Faith Deposit of $995 by direct deposit or Stripe. This establishes your place in our manufacturing queue.
- We send you a quote reflecting the exact details of your trailer purchase, making sure it is a perfect fit with your tiny house design.
- We’ll send you a sales agreement to sign.
- Pay the 50% deposit (minus the $995 already paid).
- Pay the remainder just prior to pick up or delivery.
Make your refundable Good Faith Deposit here:
To help make it easy to compare prices & specifications for all of our trailers we’ve made this easy trailer guide
Compare Tiny House Prices & Specifications Guide.