ALL THINGS TRAILERS
Learn everything you need to know about trailers for tiny houses here in this half-day (3 hour) workshop:
- Participants will receive key relevant information regarding trailers which are intended as the base for a Tiny House On Wheels (THOW) in Australia.
- The 6 main risks when building or buying a new or used trailer for a tiny house.
- Understanding a trailer’s compliance plate.
- Which Australian trailer types are suitable for a THOW.
- How to “Speak Trailer” when building or buying a trailer.
- Australian reference documents for building or buying a trailer.
- Specific requirements for caravans in Australia.
- Tips for registering a trailer.
- Things to look for when buying a tiny house trailer.
Learn from an expert, avoid common errors and start your tiny house on a great foundation!
If you’re ready to buy a tiny house trailer, hop on over to Fred’s Tiny House Trailers and have a look at our “Easy Tiny House Trailer Guide”.
Date & Time:
Saturday, 12th August 2017 9AM-12PM (Castlemaine, VIC)
Saturday, 28th October 2017 9AM-12PM (Adelaide, SA)
Castlemaine Uniting Church Hall; 8-12 Lyttleton Street, Castlemaine, VIC 3450
The Joinery; 111 Franklin St, Adelaide SA 5000
Who: This workshop is suitable for the DIY-er or anyone wishing to become an informed consumer of tiny house trailers. This workshop is not intended as a professional development workshop for tradespeople wishing to branch out into tiny house building. Please call Fred if this is your interest.
Cost: 1 Person $65 (Castlemaine)/ $75 (Adelaide); Couple $120 (Castlemaine)/ $140 (Adelaide)
Tickets are non-refundable.
Tickets are transferable to another person, if you cannot attend.
Transport: Come by car or train to Castlemaine. Note: It is a 5 minute walk to the event site from the Castlemaine Railway Station, so think about coming by train.