TAKING IT OFF-GRID
Live the environmental dream. Pay no bills in your off-grid Tiny House.
In this half-day (3 hour) workshop:
- Participants will receive key relevant information regarding making their tiny house function “off-the-grid” without connection to mains electricity & sewer
- Emphasis upon environmentally green alternatives, like composting toilets
- Essential design considerations for going off-the-grid in an Australian context
- Tips & tricks for insulating for summer
- Making “green” hot water: A passive solar & thermosyphon hot water system for a tiny house
- This workshop is suitable for the DIY-er.
It can be done! And you can do it!
What others have said about this workshop:
“Great to get an overview of what can be done to go off grid and how Fred has applied his knowledge & research.”
“Fred, thanks for sharing your knowledge & experience clearly gleaned over a long time. All highly practical.”
“Thank you for sharing your knowledge & experience. Great practical information. The workshop has been a great starting point into researching & developing the ‘off-grid’ concept.”
“Very helpful for off-grid hopefuls like me. Good social interactive with other people sharing their projects and knowledge also.”
“Such a bountiful source of great info.”
Date & Time:
Saturday, 12th August 2017
Castlemaine Uniting Church Hall; 8-12 Lyttleton Street, Castlemaine, VIC 3450
Who: This workshop is suitable for the DIY-er or anyone wishing to become informed about living off-grid in a tiny house. This workshop is not intended as a professional development workshop for tradespeople wishing to branch out into tiny house building. Please call Fred if this is your interest.
Cost: 1 Person $65; Couple $120
Tickets are non-refundable.
Tickets are transferable to another person, if you cannot attend.
Transport: Come by car or train to Castlemaine. Note: It is a 5 minute walk to the event site from the Castlemaine Railway Station, so think about coming by train.